• Local craft beer, wine, & spirit samples (3pm - 8pm)
• Women-owned market (3pm - 8pm)
• Farmers market & healthy food options (3pm - 8pm)
• Fitness classes (TBD)
• Health, wellness, & self care exhibits (3pm - 8pm)
• Music, art, & dance sessions (3pm - 8pm)
• Community Organizations (3pm - 8pm)
Schedule is subject to change! For the latest schedule, please visit: www.babesburgh.com/events
Must be 21+ to enter ticketed grounds. Wristband access lasts all day, allowing for reentry.
To redeem gift certificates and ticket vouchers, enter the promo code during checkout!
About Allegheny Landing Park: Nestled between the Roberto Clemente and Andy Warhol Bridges on the North Shore, Allegheny Landing Park was Pittsburgh’s first modern riverfront park and home to women’s rights protests in 1846-1848.
Festival entrance will be located at the intersection of Isabella Street and Seventh Street!